1. Swamp group art exhibition
April 20-21: The Baldwin Swamp Artists Exhibition at the School of Arts Building Bourbong St. Friday 9am-3pm and Saturday 9am-noon.
View spectacular watercolour artwork from Phyllis Attenborough and several other artists. Free entry.
Phone 4154 3453.
2. The Great Moscow Circus
April 20-22: Animal-free circus. Kendalls Flat, Bourbong St. For information or to book, phone 0429 667 269.
3. Have a girls' night in
April 21: The Moore Park Beach Festival of Arts will host a "Girl's Night In" in aid of breast cancer on Saturday, April 21 at the Moore Park Beach Community Hall. Entry fee is $6. For more information, phone Vivian on 4154 8946.
4. Charity markets
April 21: Lions Markets in the Park, Bloomfield St, Miriam Vale. All proceeds from the April markets will go to Australian Lions Childhood Cancer Research. New stalls are welcome. For more information, phone Kym on 4974 5652.
5. Mt Perry Show
April 21: Runs all day, starting with team penning from 7am at the Mt Perry Showgrounds. Entry costs $8.
6. Take the kids fishing
April 22: The Biggenden Fishing Club will host its annual Take a Kid Fishing Day. The event will be held at Paradise Dam and is open to all children and families. Head to 353 Campbells Rd, Paradise Dam, Biggenden. For more information, phone 4127 7252 or 0429 689 821.
7. Anzac Day: Bundaberg
April 25: Bundaberg Dawn Service. Parade marches 4.24am from Quay St via Barolin St to the Cenotaph. Breakfast/morning tea to follow at the RSL for veterans and former service people.
8. Anzac Day: Bundaberg
April 25: BUNDABERG Civic Service March - 8.30am. Leaves from the Cenotaph. Salute taken in CBD, continuing to Anzac Park. Commemoration service 8.55am (approx) Anzac Park, Quay St. Parade and placing of wreaths. To take part of lay a wreath, contact 4130 4169. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own chairs.
9. Anzac Day: Bargara
April 25: BARGARA Dawn Service. Parade marches at 5.30am, from Bauer St to Beaufort Bomber Memorial. Gunfire breakfast to follow at Bargara Beach Hotel.
10. Anzac Day: Bucca
April 25: BUCCA Dawn Service. Parade marches at 4.20am from Bucca Community Hall, Memorial Gardens and Plaque. Breakfast to follow at Bucca Community Hall.
11. Anzac Day: Burnett Heads
April 25: BURNETT Heads Civic Service. Parade marches 2.45pm from the Community Hall, Zunker St, to the Memorial Park. Afternoon tea to follow at the Lighthouse Hotel.
12. Anzac Day: Childers
April 25: CHILDERS Dawn Service. Starts at 5am in the Memorial Precinct, cnr Lord and Churchill Sts, Childers.
13. Anzac Day: Childers
April 25: CHILDERS Citizens' Parade. Parade marches at 9.55am, from cnr Churchill and North Sts to Isis Cultural Centre. Refreshments and lunch available at the Isis RSL.
14. Anzac Day: Cordalba
April 25: CORDALBA Dawn Service. Parade marches 6am, from former General Store building to Centenary Memorial Park. Gunfire breakfast to follow at the Cordalba Hotel from 6.30am.
15. Anzac Day: Elliott Heads
April 25: ELLIOTT Heads Dawn Service. Starts at 5.30am, Submarine Lookout, Elliott Heads. Gunfire breakfast to follow at the Elliott Heads Bowls Club from 6am.
16. Anzac Day: Elliott Heads
April 25: ELLIOTT Heads Memorial Service. Starts at 11.15am, Submarine Lookout, Elliott Heads. In the event of inclement weather the memorial service will be held in the Elliott Heads Progress Hall.
17. Anzac Day: Gin Gin
April 25: GIN GIN Dawn Service. Parade marches at 4am, from the Gin Gin RSL to the Cenotaph. Breakfast to follow at the RSL Hall, Milden St, from 4.45am.
18. Anzac Day: Gin Gin
April 25: GIN GIN Civic Service. Parade marches at 9.30am, from the Gin Gin RSL to the Cenotaph. Lunch to follow at the RSL Hall, Milden St, from noon.
19. Anzac Day: Moore Park
April 25: Moore Park Beach Dawn Service. Starts at 5.30am, Memorial Garden, Park Dr, Moore Park Beach. Breakfast to follow at the Moore Park Bowls and Sports Club for $5.
20. Anzac Day: Moore Park
April 25: MOORE Park Beach Civic Service. Parade marches 11.30am from the Community Hall to the Memorial Garden. Sausage sizzle lunch to follow at the Moore Park Beach Community Hall.
21. Anzac Day: Rosedale
April 25: ROSEDALE Dawn Service. Parade marches at 5.50am, from James St to Memorial Hall. Gunfire breakfast to follow at Memorial Hall for $7 ($5 to RSL, $2 to Legacy). Veterans free.
22. Anzac Day: South Kolan
April 25: SOUTH Kolan Dawn Service. Parade marches at 5.55am, from St George Hall to Kolan South State School. Breakfast to follow at the South Kolan Sports Reserve from 7.30am.
23. Anzac Day: War nurses
April 25: WAR Nurses' Service. Starts about 10.15am (at the completion of the Bundaberg Civic Service). At War Nurses' Memorial Park (cnr Bourbong and Takalvan Sts). Everyone welcome to attend.
24. Anzac Day: Woodgate
April 25: WOODGATE Beach Dawn Service. Starts at 5am, Stone of Remembrance, Community Park, cnr Seventh Ave and Espl. Refreshments to follow at the Community Hall.
25. Anzac Day: Woodgate
April 25: WOODGATE Beach Citizens' Service. Parade marches 10am from the tennis club to the Stone of Remembrance, via the Espl and Kangaroo Crt. Tea, coffee, drinks and lunch available at the Community Hall.
- Neat and tidy highset home that has been built to last - Comprising of 3 bedrooms with polished floors throughout - Clean and compact renovated kitchen with...
- Highly motivated vendors committed to selling on or before Auction day - Charming colonial style home oozes potential, 5 bedrooms - Positioned on a 3438sqm block...
- Serious sellers are moving on, secure a piece of Sunshine Coast paradise - Presents as new, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & generous home office - Extensive array of...
- Four good size bedrooms all with built in robes - Well designed to suit low maintenance block - The plan is open and free flowing throughout - Centrally...
- Wake up with the water at your front door, this won't last long - Invest with confidence with future growth assured from this location - Stunning ocean views...
- Serious sellers are moving on. Entry level buying in Kuluin - Comfortable tiled living & dining areas with a modern flair feel - Stunning kitchen with vast...
- Architecturally designed home with spacious open plan - Main house complete with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - Fully self contained 2 bedroom guest house with...
- Beach front resort with great returns cash flow positive - Stunning ocean views from every angle never to be built out - Designer 2 pac kitchen with ample bench...
- 5 years old, stylish modern family home - 4 spacious bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans - Master bedroom complete with walk in robe and ensuite - Great...
This is one that you will compare all the others too. A standout home that is a must to inspect to fully appreciate what it has to offer. -Dual living...
Join the Community.
Get your local news, your way.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.