PARAMEDICS are treating an elderly woman who was struck by a car in Maroochydore.
The woman, believed to be in her 70s, was hit while crossing Horton Pde, outside the Big Top Shopping Centre.
Police have been called to direct traffic around the crash.
The woman was believed to be a stable condition.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- RSPCA's adopt-a-pet of the week, give a pet a second chance
- Treatment for air quality at Goonellabah sports complex
- Ballina council defers decision on Teven broadband tower
- Better Homes and Garden coming to Ballina this weekend
- Legend Vincent Borg is overwhelmed with HOF selection